Sunday, May 19, 2013

ATS Wednesday Challenge- Shaped Card

Hi guys! Today I made a card for the All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge which was to make a shaped card. It has been a LONG time since I've made a shaped card, so this was definitely a challenge for me. So I adhered a doily to a cardbase and cut the shape out to make my card.
For my image I used the CC Designs Butterfly Lucy stamp and I just cut off her pigtails to give a more "mature look" for this card.:) And that was that!Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amber Milone said...

This is adorable Stephanie! I love your creativity with the doily. All of your background stamping is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ATS.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What a fabulous idea! This is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at All That Scraps!!!