Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SOG Guest Designer Call!

Some Odd Girl is having a DT call! Yay! I am applying to be a guest designer from November to December. And I think I would make a great Odd Girl because I love to make cards and projects. I try to make something every day to help relax after a long day. I especially love stamping and to try out new techniques such as masking, paper piecing or just learning something new. I would love to be an Odd Girl because I love the Some Odd Girl stamps and I love working with them and I mainly like trying to place them in their own scene so they feel at home:)I also try and never miss the monthly challenges since they provide such a great oppotunity to try something new. To be a guest designer for Some Odd Girl would be so fabulous! Thanks for looking and thanks for the chance:)
r

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck Stephanie!!! I think you would make an awesome Odd Girl!!! All of these cards you make using their stamps are fabulously wonderful!!! Love these that you have showcased! :)

DeeAnn said...

Good luck Stephanie! I think you are the perfect girl for the DT. They better pick you! :) I love all the cards. Love what you did with the penguin card.