Thursday, August 2, 2012

Some Odd Girl August Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone! Since I got the new October Afternoon Cakewalk paper I've been wanting to use with the uber pretty Some Odd Girl Stamp Baker Mae! Don't those little animals look like they're stoked to see Baker Mae with that big cupcake to add to their table!:) I followed the sketch pretty closely execpt that I used a top note shape instead of a circle. I couldn't find my circle cutter and didn't feel like dragging out my cricut. So I pulled out my new Tim Holtz Hanging Sign Die and used that. Here's the sketch that's provided by Some Odd Girl:

Pretty simple,huh? Hope you can join in on the challenge too=) Here's the link: Some Odd Girl August Sketch Challenge TFL!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl Baker Mae(Girl with cupcake)
October Afternoon Cakewalk paper
Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings(Celebrate your day)
Studio Calico Camera Wood Veneers(Camera)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card!!! Love the party scene and that fantastic bg paper! :)

Annette Allen said...

aww this is too cute...great take on the sketch...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

Anonymous said...

Fab card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SOG

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Awww, I absolutely LOVE the scene you created with the little animals and sweet Mae! SO happy you joined Some Odd Girl this month!!
hugs, Leah

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOG! :)

Faye said...

Oooooh, I love the little tea party you've got going on! Fab card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Some Odd Girl. good Luck. X

Anna Maria Niia said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Some Odd Girl!