Monday, July 30, 2012

Thank you for your generosity-Bright Card Oozak Challenge


Hello Everyone! Today I made this card for the Oozak Bright Color challenge! I used my new fave stack the Starburst stack by DCWV. I just love all the night sky paper! So I got the brightest paper in that pad and whipped up this card!:) Tfl!
Materials:
Emerald Fairie Garden Ebony Stamp
DCWV Starurst matstack
Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings(Thank you for your generosity)
Sticko Stickers
Here's a link to the challenge if you're interested: http://blog.oozak.com/2012/07/challenge-4-bright-colors.html

2 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a magical looking card - love the little pixie:-) TFS

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too adorable!!! Love the darling little fairy, the toadstool, the butterflies, the bling and that great paper!!! :)