Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thanks a Bunch Card

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous day because I sure am! This is my first post as June Guest Designer at Ginger Snap Scraps!
Ginger Snap Scraps

Today the theme is Fruits and Veggies. So I went with fruits and made this Thanks a Bunch card with my cricut and new papers I got at Ginger Snap Scraps. I cut out the strawberries from the Cricut Preserves Cartridge and wanted them to look a bit more realistic. So with a lead pencil I had lying around my desk I made some tick marks on the strawberries and there ya go, my strawberries have seeds! Pretty nifty, right? I then "filled" my big jar with Candy Cane Stickles so it looks like Sweet Jam. Afterwards, I inked up the whole card with my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and that's all! It came together pretty quickly but I still think it packs quite a punch! Thanks for stopping by! If you are looking for many of the items I used on this card you can click on this link Ginger Snap Scraps or click on any of the links below to go straight to the item! And check out the first link in my post to check the rest of the projects done by the fabulous Design Team!

Materials:
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Paper Pad(Flower paper,Gingham paper,Middle Grid-like paper)
Crate Paper paper pad Pretty Party(Strawberry Paper)
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Jar Stamp(Smaller jars,small strawberries,"Thanks a Bunch",heart)
Cricut Preserves Cartridge (Strawberries)
Cricut Doodlecharms Catridge (Big Jar)
Kaisercraft Pearls(Green pearls)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW!!! This is most awesome!!! I so love the strawberries and that great 'jam'! Love the bg papers, too!! :)

Connie Can Crop said...

Love the canning jars!! So glad you could design with us!
TFS!
Connie W.
Ginger Snap Scraps DT
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Your card is so adorable I love what you did with the jam it all looks so yummy.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

GREAT card Stephanie! So glad you joined us for June! Glad to have you!

recollectionalley said...

Just wonderful! Love the jam!
Glad you could join us!

Janea
Ginger Snap Scraps DT
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com