Monday, June 11, 2012

Birthday Card- TGF FFF Challenge


Hello everyone! I made this quick card all with scraps from previous cards. And I entered this in the greeting farm Farm Fresh Challenge for this week. The challenge is to make a masculine card. Which is perfect since my dad's birthday is July 7th. I made my dad a sports themed card for father's day like I normally do since he loves sports. But I wanted to do something a little different for his birthday. So I made him this card with Cafe Ian since my dad loves coffee too. TFL!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm Cafe Ian(Boy)
Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies(Happy Birthday)
Echo Park Times and Seasons Paper(Strips and background paper)
Basic Grey Granola(Brown paper)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so so cute!!! Love Ian and all of the different papers you used!! Great card! :)