Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Special Delivery Card


Hi everyone! This has been quite the hectic weekend and I was so happy to be able to sit and make a card! I love it when I have the energy to pull out my cricut and color to my heart's content! I use Prismacolor pencils to color but I'm getting some of those new Spectrum Noir Markers! They were at a wonderful price for Mother's Day. I can't wait to get them! I'll be sure to give a review and some samples when I receive them. Here's my card for today!
Materials:
Cricut Cart Hey Didddle Diddle(Sun,Stork)
Stampavie Tina Wenke Mouse in Nutboat Stamp
Lawn Fawn You've got Mail(Postal Stamp,Mailbox)
Jillibean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup(Houses)
Crate Paper (Sidewalk)
October Afternoon Sidewalks Stickers(Butterflies)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is just so so cute!!! Love the sun and stork. And that adorable image!! Your coloring is great!! Fantastic card! :)