Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sneak into the Garden-Card



Today I got to craftin' much later than I usually do. But I got the idea I had in my head all day finally out of my head and onto a card! I just love my new paper pad My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody! The colors are so soft and perfect I just love it. And that wood plank paper is what inspired the card. I thought it looked just like the fence my Aunt has in her backyard so I turned it over and cut into a fence. I thought my new Tilly stamp from Sweet November Stamps would work perfectly with the theme and then just added some stickers and that was that! I also decided to enter this in the All that Scraps Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge:) TFL!
Materials:
Sweet November Garden Gnome Tilly Stamp(Girl)
My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody Paper Pad(Fence,Floral paper, paper pieced dress and apron)
Crate Storyteller Paper pad(Bottom Rock Paper)
October AFternoon Sidewalks Stickers(Sun)
Stickos Stickers(Bees,Butterfly,Flowers)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So so pretty!!! I love the fence and that paper you used to cut it from!! This is a wonderful card!! Love it! :)

chrilvian said...

aaah cute
great work

thanks for playing with the ATSchallenge

janine DT ATS