Monday, April 2, 2012

Tug my heartstrings- SOG Color Challenge


Hello everyone! Today I made this card for the Some Odd Girl Color Inspiration Challenge for April. The colors are brown, beige, pink and light blue. Which is such a cute color combo! I had a bit of a hard time making this card because I made this in my dorm and only had a small box of things I brought such as my prismas, Memento Ink, a few stamp sets, some twine and a bottle of Star Dust Stickles. Oh and white cardstock. So I made this card just with white cardstock and stamps and twine. It was hard not having any flowers or die cuts or lots of paper to choose from but I really enjoyed using my stamps as the focus especially this In Stitches Tia(Isn't she sweet?:) That's it for now!TFL!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl In Stitches Tia Stamp(Girl, Buttons, Sentiment)
Brown and Pink Bakers Twine
A bit of Stickles next to the sentiment

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love your card!!! Love all those buttons and that sweet Tia stamp. :)

Leah l'Orange said...

totally FAB use of the button stamps for your background! :) kinda looks like one of those hippie curtains. wonderful job with our challenge, Stephanie! thanks for playing along with the Odd Girls! :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I absolutely adore your custom button background on here.. it is so charming!! You colored Tia so sweetly too.. love this fabulous card, Stephanie! Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!
hugs, Leah

Annette Allen said...

aww your card is so adorable...love the added twine...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Stephanie!! Love the background paper!! Thanks for playing along with us Odd Girls!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith