Friday, April 6, 2012

Be Free Card-FFF Challenge


Today I made a card for The Greeting Farm- Farm Fresh Challenge. The challenge for this week is to make a card 4x4 or smaller. Now I have never made a card that small. For me small is 5x5, Lol!:) So I cut the paper at 4x4 and just built the card with the TGF Twirl Anya. I loved making this size card and will definitely try to make some more in the future. TFL!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm Stamps
Twirl Anya(Girl)
Fly Away Set(Be Free)
Rock the Farm Set(Heart Flower)
Basic Grey Lemonade Paper Pad
3 Birds 3D stickers(Pinwheel)
Stickles

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so cute! I have to try different sizes too. I do the standard boring A2 size LOL.

Emily Martina said...

So adorable! I love the little pinwheel embellishment :)

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty!!! Love this image and that great pinwheel!! :)