Friday, March 16, 2012

Princess Garden Card


I have recently put a small box next to my desk with things I want to use soon. Today I grabbed my Sweet November Isadora stamp and colored her up. I also jsut received the Cricut Imagine Lori's Garden Cart that I got on the Cricut Rewards site. I thought the branch with the birdcages and birds paired up perfectly with my Isadora stamp. So I took out my Basic Grey Plumeria paper pad and whipped up this card! It was so much fun to make:)
Materials:
Cricut Imagine Lori's Garden(Branch)
Sweet November Isadora Stamp(Princess)
Basic Grey Plumeria Paper Pad
Lace
Stickles

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is adorable!!! I love that stamp! And that great lace!!!! Love the branch with the birdcages and birds. I just got that cartridge and the Buccaneer one today from the rewards site. I was excited to see that they had added Imagine cartridges! :)