Friday, March 30, 2012

Great Job Card- Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I made a card for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. This card was inspired by the colors(Green, White, Pink and Yellow) on the picture on the Sparks Challenge Blog. This one:

http://papersmoochesstamps.com/
I loved the colors of this and took the opportunity to use my new stamp set Paper Smooches Smarty Pants. I used a bunch of stamps from this set to make this card. For the bottom border I stamped out the ruler many times to try to make it look like a brick wall. I then stamped the books four times and stacked them on top of each other. I stamped out the stars many times on the chalkboard as well. The worm, quirky teacher, Pencil and crayon is also from the Smarty Pants set. The great job and lightbulb was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The lightbulb is actually from the Paper Smooches Set Perpetual Bliss. I just wiped off the love in the middle with a baby wipe before stamping it. I added a bit of glossy accents to the glasses and stickles and Voila!

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

What a fun scene Stephanie and clever use of the stamps. The 'ruler' brick wall is brilliant. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

Sharon said...

What a cute and fun card!!! Great idea to make the wall out of the ruler. And that great stack of books. I just love all the details that you always put into your creations!! :)

Lori Barnett said...

Such a cute idea to make the desk! :) Clever girl! Thanks for stopping by the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope to see you next time!