Monday, March 26, 2012

80's Totally Awesome Birthday Card


Hey everyone! Today I received some new stamps. And one of them was this fabulous 80s Anya from The Greeting Farm that I have been looking for forever! It's a retired stamp and I had only seen it a few times for outrageous prices. So when I saw it on the Farmer's Market sale for 5 dollars I was so excited!:D
My sister's birthday is April 23rd and I knew I had to make her a birthday card with this stamp and some of my 80s inspired embellishments. My sister grew up in the 80s so I knew I had to make her an 80s themed card and 80s Anya was just the perfect fit with her big hair! I also entered this in the Monday Fun Day Challenge since it's an Anything Goes challenge. I am super tired now so I will end here. Thanks for looking!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm Stamp(80s Anya)
Basic Grey Out of Print Paper Pad(Green Paper)
Target Printer Tape(Bottom Borders)
3 Birds Chipboard Box(Totally Awesome,Boombox)
Baker's Twine
Thickers
Stickles

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your card is awesome Stephanie!! I love it!!! :)

DeeAnn said...

Steph! I love it! I am an 80's girl too. You hit the theme perfectly. I know your sister will love her card.