Saturday, February 11, 2012

Forest Scenery Explosion Box



Ugh, I can feel a cold coming on..:(So I decided to make this explosion box for my cousin's 18th birthday tomorrow. I rushed myself to make it today because I know how colds can be, you're alright when moment, dying the next. It took about 3 hours to make this, so I hope she likes it.Laugh It was pretty easy to make I just scored a 12x12 sheet at 4" and at 8". then turn it and do it again so I would have a "tic tac toe" type pattern. Then I cut the 4 squares in each corner. Afterwards, I taped together the 3 sides and left one side without taping it to anything so when you open the box that flap, flips open so you can see the scene. TFL!!!
Materials:
Cricut Imagine Carts
Enjoy the Seasons(Trees)
Heirloom(Sky that I inked up with Distress Ink)
Some Odd Girl Stamp Grow(Girl, Sentiments,Clouds)

4 comments:

Liz said...

very pretty I know she will love it

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

Sharon said...

Awesomeness!!! This is just fantatastic Stephanie! Your scene is beautiful. Bet your cousin is gonna love it!! Hope your cold is very short lived. :)

Unknown said...

OMG and a big WOW too! That's so fabulous! Just the depth is amazing! Hope the cold doesn't actually hit! HUGS and thanks for sharing this with us!

The Wolverina /// said...

Outstanding Job! Just beautiful!!! :)