Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Princess Card!


I have been waiting to get Picturesque since what feels like the beginning of time! I remember they used to sell on ebay for more than 100 dollars and I was never going to pay that much for a cart! So, Boy was I happy when I won it off ebay for about 19 dollars. I linked it to my gypsy and made this card. I used the cart for the clock and the decorative piece next to the stamp. I used some key charms from Walmart and my TGF stamp Princess Collection 3 and presto finished the card

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Steph, that is so pretty!! I love the elements you used and the stamp is adorable.

Annette Allen said...

wow great card..love all the details.

Sharon said...

You got a great bargain. And then made a fantastic card!! I love it! :)