Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family Stair step Card!


Finally I'm back to crafting! I haven't made a card that I really sat down and took the time to make it in a long time. So finally it's summer my AC is back and working and I'm back to crafting.I hope to be making a lot more stuff being that I have a lot more free time. For this card I made a stair step card since It had been a while since I had made one and made it a family card.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Pack your Bags(Family)
Sugar and Spice(House)
Straight from the Nest(Trees)
3 Birds chipboard (family, hearts)
Sticko Stickers(turtle,dog,squirrel, butterflies)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome card!!! I can not make a stair step card. Don't know why. But I'm telling ya, your's is wonderful!!! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love it!!! :-)

Boomer Knows said...

They look like the Jetsons! It turned out great:)