Friday, January 28, 2011

Smooth Rider Card!


My mom has a picture of herself from the 70s that she absolutely loves. It's a picture where she's leaning against a car similar to the one in this pic ans she was wearing a tiger print shirt and red tight pants. So I wanted to recreate it in a card based on that pic to give her. And don't you tell her I said anything about her in the 70s, she'll kill me! Anyways, here my best interpretation of the pic into a card.TFL!
Materials:
Groovy Times(Car, Rainbow,Smooth,flowers)
Calligraphy Collection(Sun)
Once upon a Princess(Girl)
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles folder

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Sooo cute tfs!!!

Gina Kinde said...

what a cool card. You are very creative. great job. gina kinde ginak1117@att.net

Nicole said...

I would love to see the picture of your mom too. Love the card.