Monday, January 17, 2011

Critters exercising- Wall hanging!


So I've been exercising an hour a day for the past 4 days and haven't missed a day. I do the wii fit plus and if you do the harder exercises it's pretty challenging. Anyways, I really want to do it an hour a day. I do yoga, strength training and step aerobics while on it and I really like it but I don't want to skip it one day and make up excuses so I put up this wall hanging in front of my bed to remember to do it each and everyday. TFL!
Materials:
Carts
Create a Critter( Panda,Crab, Monkey, Dinosaur)
George and Basic Shapes(Yoga mat under panda, running track, Pull up bars, Weights(welded ovals and rectangle)
Batman(An Hour A Day)
Inkadinkado(Panda Stamp)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Sharon said...

What a cute wall hanging! Good luck with your exercising!! :)

Linda said...

Hi Stephanie I just gave you an award stop by my blog to pick it up http://ikolindascrappinmomma.blogspot.com