Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

This year I started this blog and never thought I would reach almost 300 followers as I have now! I am just honored that so many of you enjoy my cards and such:) This year has been very tough for me and am glad I had my crafty friends support me and continue to follow my blog even when I didn't post for a while because I was sick. I want to thank all of you for being so kind and supportive throughout 2010 and I hope all of you have a wonderful, prosperous and (of course crafty) New Year!:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Steph!! I'm just so honored to have you for a bloggy friend! Love seeing all the awesomeness that you create!! 2011 can just only be better!! :)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Happy New Year, girlie!! You are so talented; I love the terrific cards you make! Hope you have a wonderful 2011 full of good health, happiness, and crafts (of course!).