Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Howl-idays Card w/ Four Legged Friends Cart!


My Brother and SIL absolutely adore their two dogs, they have a bull dog and a chihuahua. So when I was thinking about making their Christmas cards I knew I had to make one with the dogs. So I was browsing through the Four Legged Friends Cart and saw both dogs on there, so i cut them out as big as can be (so they can be the focal point) threw a Santa hat on them and called it done! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Four Legged Friends(Both Dogs)
Jolly Holidays(Winter Wishes)
Paper Doll Dress Up(Santa Hats)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it!!!! I got this one and can't wait to cut the chihuahua! :)

Rose said...

This is just adorable! I love what you do with these cartridges, you are fabulous!! Thanks so much for the blog awards, I will be posting them. You are so sweet!!

Rose

Vicky said...

LUVIN this card its so super cute awesome job!!1