Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cards made with scraps and unused products



Don't you hate it when you buy something and you swear you're going to use it a million times and then you never use it. Well I decided to use some of that stuff. Now some stuff I just bought last weekend like Cindy Loo and some stamps so I'll see how many times I use them. But other things on these cards I had never used like the MS Train punch. I also only used scraps to make these cards!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Cindy Loo(Birds, Birdhouse)
Everyday Paper Dolls(Sun, Railroad tracks)
Serenade(Clouds)
MS Train Punch

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh my Gosh Steph!! These are awesome!!! I have that train punch, too and I've never used it!! LOL Love the monkey! Your bird card is beautiful. Love all those birds up the side. Love both cards!!! :)