Thursday, September 2, 2010

At the farm Card!


Today I was organizing my stickers and I noticed that I had a bunch of Farm Stickers. So I thought I would utilize some of them on a card. I'm not sure why some people think once you get cricut you need to throw away your stickers! I love using stickers with my cricut! Anyways, Here's my farm Card!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Country Life(Barn, Tree)
Just Because Cards(Sun)
Serenade(Clouds)
Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie Paper Pad(BG paper)
Various stickers

5 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so cute! What size cards do you usually make? I am finding more and more it is hard to get everything I want on a notecard size LOL!

Stephanie said...

Hi I usually make 5x7 cards. It's much easier to work with:)

Michelle said...

THIS IS ADORABLE !!!

Rose said...

Your cards and projects are always so inspiring! I love what you do with the Cricut! This farm scene is so very cute!

Sharon said...

This is just sooooo cute!!! I love everything about it from the barn to the sign and everything in between!! Awesome!!!! :)