Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We make a "Rad Pear" Card w/ video!



You know what? I love paper!!! For many reasons but mainly because I am many times inspired by paper and this is definitely one of those times! I was trying to design something on my gypsy and I just didn't like what was coming up on the screen. So I turned it off and thought I was in a phunk. So I started skimming through my Basic Grey Paper and lo and behold I run across this paper in the Offbeat paper pad! IT inspired me to make this card! A combo I would've never thought of on my own! But they do make a cute couple!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Preserves(Pear, I hid the seeds with the hide contour feature)
Just Because Cards(Radish)
Indie Art(Hearts)
Handwrote the saying
Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How super cute! I would have never 'peared' them up either!! Love it!!! :)