Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jack in the Box Card!


I love the B is for Boy Cart, I can't stop using it! For this card I used the adorable little Jack in the Box as the focal point of the card. I just love all the toys that are on the cart like a yo-yo, xylophone, jack in the box, etc. Since no other carts have those it's nice to have them all together. Here's my card:TFL!!
Materials:
Carts
B is for boy (Jack in the Box,Stackable rings)
Sugar and Spice(Rattle)
Stickers(Paper Delight,K&Co)
Tim Holtz Inks
Basic Grey Offbeat Paper pad

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute Card Steph!

Sharon said...

This is an awesome boy card!! That jack-in-the-box is just too too cute!! I just love all the other cuts you added to this card, too! I'm gonna have to get mine down and make more than the sock monkey from it!! :)