Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Camping Birthday Card


You know I have gotten into designing cards on my gypsy before I get the cartridges. And it's so awesome because once you get your cartridge you're not stumped on what to make since you already have something set up. So I got Summer Vacation and I love this tent because the only other tent on the carts was the Camp Out one and I am not terribly fond of that one. So I made my first card with Summer Vaction with that tent. I'm going to give this card to my grandpa for his birthday.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Cartridges
Plantin Schoolbook(Tree Border in the back)
Camp Out(Trees in the front)
Everyday Paper Dolls(Bear)
Summer Vacation(Tent,Campfire)
The little motor home and little motor homes and mini sun are from an Inkadinkadoo Stamp Set
The Camping Sign is a Studio G Stamp

3 comments:

Rose said...

I really love this card! I just got that cart. Love what you did with it!

Rose

Joanna said...

How cute, I love the bear! tfs!

JoAnn said...

Were friends on facefook and you invited me to your blog. I love your projects. I would have already been a follower if I had ever come in contact with your blog because I love what I see. Glad to be on board. I look forwawd to more great projects in the future.